Proudly made in Philadelphia, the International VSX is engineered for anglers needing eXtreme ranges especially when fishing superlines. The VSX achieves a range of 24 pounds of max drag at strike on the 12 size and a total of 80 pounds on the 130 size, which on average is 30 to 60% higher than International V two speed reels.
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents drag creep caused by hours of trolling and vibrations
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Braid Ready to handle the strain that braided lines put on a reel
- Full Metal Body
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 500/50, 440/60, 330/80
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb): 875/130, 775/150, 650/200
- Bearings: 4
- Max Drag @ Strike / @ Full: 44 lbs. / 56 lbs.
- Gear Ratio High/Low: 3.1:1 / 1.3:1
- Line Retrieve High/Low: 34/14
- Weight: 76 oz