Built proud in Philadelphia, the International V reels are precision machined from high-strength, lightweight, aircraft grade aluminum, not weak plastic parts that may flex under heavy drags or intense heat. The two speed design allows for quick adjustment into high or low gear.
- Full metal body and sideplates keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Braid Ready to handle the strain that braided lines put on a reel
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents drag creep caused by hours of trolling and vibrations
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 900/30, 550/50, 480/60
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb): 1525/65, 1325/80, 1125/100
- Bearings: 4
- Max Drag @ Strike / @ Full: 23 lbs. / 30 lbs.
- Gear Ratio High/Low: 3.8:1
- Line Retrieve High/Low: 37
- Weight: 57 oz