The red Hydrogen Reactor Portable Power Pack from Brunton is a 2 Amp portable power system that never needs charging. The self-contained unit combines hydrogen from rechargeable cells with oxygen from the atmosphere to generate power. When a cell is discharged, replace it with a full cell and keep charging.
The solid-state design means there is no natural discharge over time, so it is perfect for emergency preparedness. Since it generates power through a chemical process with naturally occurring elements, there are no harmful chemicals or byproducts. The Hydrogen Reactor is an environmentally-friendly way to power tablets, cell phones, GPS units or most small electronics. At 5.3" long and weighing 8.5oz with a hydrogen core, the compact and lightweight design provides power without taking up a lot of space
- Power Output: 2 Amp
- Standard USB Output
- No Charging Required
- Self-Contained Power Production
- No Chemicals to Pollute the Environment
- Solid-State with No Natural Discharge
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- Includes Two Hydrogen Core Cells
- Output: 2 Amp, 5 volt
- Connector: Output: Standard USB
- Dimensions: 5.3 x 2.9 x 1.3"
- Weight: Without hydrogen core: 5.2 oz and With hydrogen core: 8.5 oz
- Color: Red