Howa 1500 Barreled Action Light Weight Bolt Action .243 Win 20" Barrel 5 Rounds Blued Finish
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check. Learn more
- Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer. Click here to see BATFE form "Transaction Record Part 1".
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
- Purchasing a Firearm Online
The Howa 1500 Barreled Action is ready for your custom rifle build! It features a light weight 20" barrel with a #1 contour mounted to the world renowned 1500 drilled and tapped receiver. The flat bottom receiver houses a forged one piece bolt with two locking lugs, a HACT two stage trigger set to a 2.5 to 3 lb pull and a 3 position safety. The bolt has a push feed design with an external Sako/M16 style extractor and an M16 style internal plunger. The Howa 1500 Barreled Action is everything you need to build a fantastic rifle for your next hunting adventure.
Specifications and Features:
Howa 1500 Barreled Action HMB22101+
Bolt Action Rifle
.243 Winchester, .243 Win.
20" Barrel with #1 Contour
Drilled and Tapped Receiver
Flat Bottom Receiver with Integral Recoil Lug Forged One Piece Bolt with 2 Locking Lugs
External Sako/M16 Style Extractor
M16 Style Internal Plunger Ejector
Push Feed Design
HACT Two Stage Trigger Set to 2.5-3 lbs
Serrated Trigger Shoe
3 Position Safety
Overall Length 27.25"
Weight 4.5 Pounds
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number.
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a background check. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.