Versatile all-weather tents incorporating unique vertical end-section poles which create 21% more headroom and 16% more internal volume than a typical 2 pole dome.
Common Grand Manan Features:
- Frame: Freestanding vertical end-section fiberglass 2 pole domes with fly/vestibule poles
- Fly: 75D Stormshield polyester, 1200mm
- Wall: 68D polyester
- Floor: 75D polyester, 1200mm
- Full Coverage Venting Fly: Full coverage fly + vestibules, fly rolls-up on sides to expose mesh panels for ventilation can be covered inside to reatin warmth
- Storage Pockets: Keep essentials organized and available
Grand Manan Tour Features:
- All-weather and bug free camping ina 2 pole rectangular dome with 3rd pole supporting large screened vestibule
- Fly covering screen room can be configured in multiple ways including awning
- 2 large, side-opening D-style doors with Hi/Low venting offer entry and access to rear vestibule
- N!ergy system compatible plus Power Port- ready to install the E! Power System
- Freestanding fiberglass frame with clips, pole sleeves, and post and grommet assembly make set-up easy
- 4 interior pockets to organize small items
- Floor Area: Total: 142.5 sq. ft./ Sleeping: 93.5 sq. ft.
- Center Height: Tent: 6'6"/Screen Room: 5'9"
- Frame: Fiberglass 12.7mm + 16mm combination
- Vestibules: 2 - Screen Room 34.5 sq. ft./ Rear Vestibule 14.5 sq. ft.
- Doors: 2 with Hi/Low venting
- Windows: 4 + 2 PU in vestibule fly
- Vents: Mesh roof, + 1 in fly
- Pack Size: 11" x 27"
- Season: 3
- Sleeps: 5-6
- Floor Size: 16'6" x 8'6"
- Minimum Weight: 27 lbs. 11 oz.
NOTE: This item is oversized or heavy and is subject to a "Bulk Fee". The fee will be added to your cart at checkout .