Keep Your 1911 Close at Hand With the ScoutIf you want a holster for your 1911 that can be moved around then the Galco Scout 3.0 is the one you need. It features an adjustable cant and 2 styles of clips to let you select the one for you and is ambidextrous for move versatility. It is made from rough out steerhide and features a reinforced mouth for easier holstering
The Galco name is famous in real life among Law enforcement agencies and in Hollywood as a favorite holster of choice for actors and appearing in more movies than any other brand. Galco started in 1969 as a family business in Chicago, Illinois and was a custom leather company. In 1983 the company moved to its current location in Phoenix, Arizona and is still hand crafting leather goods to the highest standards. Keep you and your weapon ready for the unexpected with Galco.
Galco SCOUT 3.0 Specifications and Features:
- Galco S2-212B
- Inside Waistband (IWB)
- Rough-out steerhide
- Open top
- Adjustable for cant
- Reinforced mouth for easy holstering
- Includes two different belt clips
- UniClip fits belt up to 1.5"
- Ultimate Stealth clip fits belts of unlimited width
- Black Mouth Band
- Natural Leather
- AMT Hardballer
- Colt 5" 1911
- Kimber 5" 1911 with and without Rail
- Para USA 5" With Single Stack or Staggered Magazine
- Remington R1
- Ruger SR1911
- Smith & Wesson SW1911 5" with and without Rail
- Springfield 5" 1911
- Taurus PT1911 5"