The FL-12 is the next generation of three-color, flasher/fish finder technology from Vexilar. The stylish new look of the FL-12 with its streamlined, flat surface area delivers a larger display that wont trap rain or snow and increases the viewing angle by 50 percent. The simple to operate system only requires two control knobs. The FL-12 offers ten steps of interference rejection and a 20 Low Power range setting option for use in super shallow water or thick weeds. A new enhanced receiver gives you cleaner signals and less noise.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories.
- Easy access semi-enclosed battery compartment.
- Built-in transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers.
- Specially designed base fits on top of a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-tapped transducer support eye-bolt hole.
- Large cable storage compartment.
- Flat-screen Display
- Super bright LED, three-color display
- 10 interference rejection settings
- Five depth ranges down to 200 feet plus Low Power range option
- Easy to operate system with two control knobs
- 525 segments of resolution
- Uses all Vexilar FL8se series transducers
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
- Dimensions: 4.8"H x 6"W x 2.4"D
- Depth Range: Maximum 200 ft.
- Weight: 1.1 lb.
- CE Certification: A001P100713005E