Introduced in 2012, the EX-04 is the next step in our Extreme Series. Just like the EX-01 and EX-03, it features our button plunge lock with manual safety and integrated stainless steel bolster plates. In addition to these features the EX-04 is designed with an ergonomic 3 dimensional G-Mascus G10 frame in two new colors. The design of the handle makes it very comfortable in both saber and ice-pick grip.
The blade designs are quite unique with performance in mind. The conventional upswept blades have dual grinds producing a unique keen edge for ease of cutting.
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Handle Material (Frame): G10, G-Mascus
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Overall Length: 8" and 9"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Closed Length: 4.625" and 5.125"
- Blade Hardness: RC 57-59
- Weight G10: 4.48oz (3.5") and 5.68oz (4")
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Treated
- Blade finish: Black
- Blade Style: Upswept with Ambi Thumb-Studs
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Spoon, Reversible
- Locking Mechanism: Push-Button with Manual Safety