Enjoy the outdoors with all the room and accessories youll need when you pack a Coleman Elite Evanston 8 Tent. It's designed with three added featuresa 100-lumen battery-powered LED light for more fun after dark, patented self-rolling windows for easy ventilation and a patented hinged door for quick access inside and out. You can also count on simple setup and easy carryingperfect for car campers and long camping trips. If it rains, the tent will hold up to the weather. Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec Systems patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles oncereducing setup time to just 15 minutes. Inside, the 12 ft. x 12 ft. (2.44 m x 2.44 m) floor is large enough to fit two queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
- 100-lumen LED tent light, powered by four D-cell batteries or one Coleman CPX 6 Rechargeable Battery Cartridge
- Self-rolling, patented windows for easy ventilation
- Patented hinged door for quick access in or out
- Rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- WeatherTec System patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy, 15-minute setup
- 12' x 12' footprint
- 6' 2" center height
NOTE: This item is oversized or heavy and is subject to a "Bulk Fee". The fee will be added to your cart at checkout.