EP9 Sonic Defenders Cobalt Max earplugs utilize a soft, adjustable, triple-flanged stem to seal the ear canal and block out potentially harmful noises, providing an impressive Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 26dB. Theyre a great choice for applications where a high level of protection against continual noise is desired and the ability to hear ambient sounds or conversations is not a priority.* Constructed of a proprietary metal-infused polymer thats detectable by industrial scanners, EP9s are bright blue in color and feature permanently attached lanyards, making them ideal for use in food and pharmaceutical processing and similar industries. Their patented EarLock retention rings lock the earplugs in place, while soft, adjustable triple-flanged stems provide secure seals in the ear canals.
Sonic Defenders Cobalt Max are made from a soft but durable, hypoallergenic polymer and are ergonomically shaped, providing all-day comfort and an extended product life of up to 6+ months, depending on usage and care. Their low-profile design means EP9s can be worn while wearing a helmet, mask, or supplemental hearing muffs. Available in blue only.
- Full-block design provides 26dB Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) to minimize potentially harmful sounds
- Metal-infused for detection by industrial scanners; bright blue in color for easy visual detection
- Patented EarLock retention rings utilize seven contact points to lock earpieces in place and fit the same way every time
- Soft, adjustable triple-flanged stems provide secure seals in ear canals and all-day comfort
- Made from hypoallergenic, medical-grade polymer that's soft, comfortable, and durable
- Low-profile design allows you to keep them in place while wearing a mask, helmet, hat, or supplemental hearing muffs
- Permanently attached 26 polymer lanyard included
- Each set is packaged in a convenient carry case and includes a permanently attached polymer lanyard.
- Size: Small
- Quantity: 25 Pair
- Color: Blue