The MRDS is a lightweight, ruggedized reflex sight that mounts to many existing optics as well as MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny and Weaver-style rails utilizing widely available aftermarket mounts.
The MRDS has a tan finish with either a 3.5 MOA dot size and is easily adjustable for elevation or windage with 1 MOA positive click adjustments. The MRDS features an auto adjusting dot intensity but also offers the operator a manual dot intensity adjustment with four (4) brightness settings.
The MRDS is designed to not only meet but exceed military durability specifications for equipment used by special operations personnel under extreme combat conditions. The lens of the MRDS is made from a lightweight, impact resistant polymer with an anti-reflective coating. Its rugged housing is molded from advanced polymers reducing weight without sacrificing operational durability.
The MRDS has been waterproofed to 66 feet for 2 hours, frozen in ice, drop tested, subjected to a 48-hour salt fog, tested to withstand vibration, submitted to extreme temperature shock and shot on a variety of firearms for thousands of rounds. It has an operational temperature range of -40o C to 49o C and passes the MIL-STD 810G environmental testing protocols.
Powered by a single 1632 battery that allows the unit to operate up to 1-year in Auto mode, the MRDS weighs just 0.85 ounces including battery. The top-load battery compartment design means no loss of zero when changing the battery.
- Aiming Dot: 3.5 MOA
- Dot Intensity: Auto Adjust and Manual w/ 4 Settings
- Run Time: Up To 1 Year
- Run Time on High 1: 36 Hours (1.6mA)
- Run Time on High 2: 250 Hours (0.433mA)
- Run Time on Low 1: 3250+ Hours (0.04mA)
- Interface Options: Fits Existing Doctor Sight Mounts
- Dimensio ns: 1.9"L x 1.1"W x 1.2"H
- Weight: 0.85 oz. w/Battery
- Waterproof: To 66 Feet & Meets MIL-SPEC 810G
- Lithium Battery Power: (1) 1632 Battery
- Kit,1913 Tan Mount/Shroud