Tip: Standard Tip
Finish: Black Chrome
Made from cold drawn 4130 aircraft seamless alloy steel tubing, the Classic Friction Lock Baton is engineered using Computer Aided Design (CAD) and state-of-the-art machinery.Thanks to the precision Morse tapers, the tight locking joints make the baton feel solid in your hand. Choose thePower Safety Tip for even easier closing. When the baton tip strikes a hard surface, the weight in the tip helps it close by providing additional shock to unlock the shafts.
Get Tough on Crime
The Classic Friction Lock Baton from Monadnock gives you confidence, comfort and choices. With a wide variety of tips, grips, finishes and sizes, you can select the baton thats right for you and your duty requirements.
- Comfortable to carry and easily opened with a flick of the wrist
- Morse tapers, the tight locking joints, make the baton feel solid in your hand
- The distinct sound of the baton expanding sends a signal to the suspect that you are armed and ready
- Pull the shaft out by the patented Power Safety Tip to maintain element of surprise
- It provides more weight-forward kinetic energy, allowing the baton to open faster in a combat situation
- Fewer strikes also mean added safety for the officer
- The end-cap utilizes a bore guide that centers the end shaft over the retention spring, reducing the retention spring breakage that often occurs in non-Monadnock end-cap designs
- Choose from a variety of tips and grips
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in the USA