The Penn Defiance was engineered to be an extremely versatile all-around reel and packs enough punch to get just about any species back to the boat. It features a lightweight graphite frame and sideplates with stainless steel frame rings for improved rigidity to prevent frame-flex. Eliminates the question of how much line you have left when fighting a fish. The three lines on the spool flange let you know when you have 1/3rd, 2/3rd, or a full spool of line. Also if you re spool often these lines give you a benchmark for backing your superlines with monofilament which will help eliminate wasted time and line.
- Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Forged, machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Stainless steel frame rings enhances rigidity to prevent "frame flex"
- Machine-cut marine grade bronze main gear with hardened stainless steel pinion
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
- Line Capacity Rings
- 4 shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Model: DFN25LW
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 330/20 300/25 225/30
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb): 660/30 550/40 450/50
- Bearings: 4
- Max Drag: 15 lbs
- Gear Ratio: 4.3:1
- Line Retrieve: 24(in)
- Weight: 18.8(oz)