The Rampage 2 series has an adjustable cutting diameter upon opening. This will help those shooting lower poundage bows to have the advantages of higher poundage bows. The 32 thousandths thick spring stainless steel blades are the best in the industry and virtually indestructible unlike any of our competitors. The T-6 aluminum ferrule is the toughest in the industry and was designed from the same material used in Nascar rear axles.
- The chisel tip design shatters bone on contact allowing the blades to maintain kinetic energy longer and cut deeper than any other blade.
- The massive exit wound allows for an immense blood trail, making the tracking job short.
- They are by design, a low profile broadheads that minimizes the typical airfoil issues seen with other fixed blade broadheads. In being a hybrid design, you get the best of both worlds.
- Even if they ever failed to open, they still work. Failure is not an option with the Rampage.
- This new broadheads is uniquely designed with double bevel blades that are hand sharpened to improve bone and tissue-cutting performance on even the toughest of prey.