The Conflict is based on the same platform as the Penn Fierce, Sargus and Battle spinning reels. The Conflict is the best of the bunch with its eight shielded stainless steel ball bearings, and techno-balanced rotor. The Penn Conflict Spinning Reels feature an all aluminum body and spool, an aluminum handle with an EVA knob, HT-100 Versa-Drag washers, a heavy-duty aluminum bail wire and cool stealth design. The Conflict is a little bit lighter than the Battle and also puts out a few more lbs of drag at max. Another winner from Penn.
- Great for fishing in freshwater or saltwater
- Line Capacity Mono (yds/lb): 270/8, 220/10, 165/12
- Max Drag (lbs): 15
- Retrieve: Right and left
- Weight (oz): 12.0
- Bearings: 8
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Line Capacity Braid (yds/lb): 360/15, 260/20, 185/30
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Line Retrieve Per Crank (in): 37"
- Spool Material: Aluminum
- Handle Shape: EVA power handle