CommEar Boost earpieces channel radio communications directly into your earclearly and covertlythrough an adjustable acoustic sound tube. Made in the U.S.A. from soft hypoallergenic polymer, their ergonomic design makes them comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. Their Patented EarLock retention rings utilize seven contact points to lock the earpieces in place and fit the same way every time. And because they fit snugly inside your outer ear and feature a low-profile design, you can use them while wearing a helmet, mask, or hat, or while using a phone or headset.
The EP2 differs from the EP1 in that its adjustable stem extends further into the ear canal, offering a boost effect to received audio transmissions. And its single flange helps hold the stem in place without closing off the ear canal. This unique design permits a wearer to still hear outside sounds and communications, while the adjustable stem allows for crystal-clear hearing of incoming radio communications with lower radio volumes, which can help prevent hearing loss over the long term.
- Permit discrete and covert monitoring of radio communications
- Open design does not block ear canal, permits virtually normal hearing of ambient sounds and conversation
- Patented EarLock retention rings utilize seven contact points to lock earpieces in place and fit the same way every time
- Made from soft hypo-allergenic medical-grade polymer
- Sound stem extends slightly farther into ear canal compared to other open earpieces, producing a "boost" effect by delivering sound more efficiently
- Enables clear hearing with lower radio volume setting reducing possibility of gradual hearing loss
- Adjustable sound stem depth allows fine-tuning for increased comfort
- Flange centers tu be in ear canal for efficient sound transmission and improved earpiece retention
- Each individual earpiece is packaged in a convenient carry case.
- Size: Small
- Quantity: 25 Left Ear Only
- Color: Clear