Firearms are not returnable for any reason even if you are not approved through the NICS check. It is your responsibility to ask if your FFL dealer will purchase the firearm from you if you fail the NICS check.
Great deal on Colt Competition rifles are manufactured by Bold Ideas Texas in the U.S. Each rifle is hand built and fired to ensure both functionality and accuracy. This is the same rifle of choice for 3 Gun Shooters and elite tactical teams.
You can not find a better quality or more accurate rifle for this price and the best part is, it is a Colt. One of the oldest firearm manufacturers in the world, Sam Colt built his first firearm manufacturing plant in 1836.
This rifle has all the features of a competition rifle, but it is considered a sporting rifle. Features include; a 13 slot Picatinny Rail on a slick side flat top receiver, an integrally-forged enlarged trigger guard, a Nickel-Teflon coated Colt match-target trigger, six position adjustable stock, 16 4140 Chrome-Moly steel air-gaged match quality barrel and a low profile gas block.
Manufacturer: Bold Ideas Texas
Brand: Colt Competition
Operation: Gas-Operated, Original Direct-Impingement System
Magazine: One 30 Round Magazine
Overall Length (Collapsed Stock): 32.75"
Overall Length (Extended Stock): 36.00"
Barrel Length: 16"
Barrel Muzzle Threads: Barrel Threaded 1/2" Diameter, 28 TPI
Approximate Weight without a Magazine: 6.45 pounds
Barrel Rifling: Six groove, Button-Rifled, 1 turn in 8", Right Handed twist
Mode of Fire Options: Safe and Fire
- Colt-Branded Match Grade 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Proof Fired and Proof Marked< br>
- Air Gaged Bore and Chamber
- Six groove Button Rifling
- 1 in 8" Right Handed twist
- Barrel Rifling optimized for 50 gr. to 77 gr. Bullets
- Chamber Accepts Factory-Loaded NATO-stamped 5.56x45mm Ammo and SAAMI Spec .223 Ammo
- 16" Mid-Weight Barrel; 0.750" Diameter, Finished in Black Manganese Phosphate
- Muzzle Attachment is a Standard Flash Suppressor
- Barrel Threaded 1/2" Diameter; 28 TPI
- Colt Branded, M4 Style Six Position Adjustable Carbine Stock
- Two Sling-Swivel Attachment Hard-Points
- Colt Branded Rubber Over Molded Pistol Grip with Finger Groove and Integral Beavertail
- Colt Match-Target Trigger; Nickel Teflon Coated, 6 pounds
- Bold Ideas Low Profile Gas Block Machined from Solid Steel
- Carbine Length Port Location
- Standard Charging Handle
- Standard Bolt and Bolt Carrier
- Military Diameter 1.148"
- Receiver Extension Tube
- Upper Receiver is Forged Alloy, with Fired Case Deflector
- 13-Slot Picatinny Rail on Slick-Side Flat-Top Receiver
- Lower Receiver is Forged Alloy, with Integrally Forged Enlarged Trigger Guard
- 12" Float Tube Handguard
- Top-Mounted Seven Slot Accessory Rail
One Year Warranty
Safety and Instruction Manual
One 30 Round Magazine
Six Postion Retractible Stock with Sling Swivel
Six Pound Match Grade Trigger
PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE U.S.A.