Great deal on Colt Competition rifles are manufactured by Bold Ideas Texas in the U.S. Each rifle is hand built and fired to ensure both functionality and accuracy. This is the same rifle of choice for 3 Gun Shooters and elite tactical teams.
You can not find a better quality or more accurate rifle for this price and the best part is, it is a Colt. One of the oldest firearm manufacturers in the world, Sam Colt built his first firearm manufacturing plant in 1836.
This rifle has all the features of a competition rifle, but it is considered a sporting rifle. Features include; a 13 slot Picatinny Rail on a slick side flat top receiver, an integrally-forged enlarged trigger guard, a Nickel-Teflon coated Colt match-target trigger, six position adjustable stock, 16 4140 Chrome-Moly steel air-gaged match quality barrel and a low profile gas block.
Manufacturer: Bold Ideas Texas
Brand: Colt Competition
Operation: Gas-Operated, Original Direct-Impingement System
Magazine: One 30 Round Magazine
Overall Length (Collapsed Stock): 32.75"
Overall Length (Extended Stock): 36.00"
Barrel Length: 16"
Barrel Muzzle Threads: Barrel Threaded 1/2" Diameter, 28 TPI
Approximate Weight without a Magazine: 6.45 pounds
Barrel Rifling: Six groove, Button-Rifled, 1 turn in 8", Right Handed twist
Mode of Fire Options: Safe and Fire
- Colt-Branded Match Grade 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Proof Fired and Proof Marked< br> - Air Gaged Bore and Chamber
- Six groove Button Rifling
- 1 in 8" Right Handed twist
- Barrel Rifling optimized for 50 gr. to 77 gr. Bullets
- Chamber Accepts Factory-Loaded NATO-stamped 5.56x45mm Ammo and SAAMI Spec .223 Ammo
- 16" Mid-Weight Barrel; 0.750" Diameter, Finished in Black Manganese Phosphate
- Muzzle Attachment is a Standard Flash Suppressor
- Barrel Threaded 1/2" Diameter; 28 TPI
- Colt Branded, M4 Style Six Position Adjustable Carbine Stock
- Two Sling-Swivel Attachment Hard-Points
- Colt Branded Rubber Over Molded Pistol Grip with Finger Groove and Integral Beavertail
- Colt Match-Target Trigger; Nickel Teflon Coated, 6 pounds
- Bold Ideas Low Profile Gas Block Machined from Solid Steel
- Carbine Length Port Location
- Standard Charging Handle
- Standard Bolt and Bolt Carrier
- Military Diameter 1.148"
- Receiver Extension Tube
- Upper Receiver is Forged Alloy, with Fired Case Deflector
- 13-Slot Picatinny Rail on Slick-Side Flat-Top Receiver
- Lower Receiver is Forged Alloy, with Integrally Forged Enlarged Trigger Guard
- 12" Float Tube Handguard
- Top-Mounted Seven Slot Accessory Rail
One Year Warranty
Safety and Instruction Manual
One 30 Round Magazine
Six Postion Retractible Stock with Sling Swivel
Six Pound Match Grade Trigger
PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE U.S.A.
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.