CMMG MK47 Mutant AR-15 7.62x39mm 16" Barrel with Krink Brake
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check. Learn more
- Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer. Click here to see BATFE form "Transaction Record Part 1".
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
- Purchasing a Firearm Online
So, you want a Mutant? Then you'll really want this CMMG AKS13 Rifle! This AR/AK hybrid features a 13" barrel with a pinned and welded Krink muzzle device for a 16" overall barrel length. The pinned low profile gas block provides the ultimate in reliability. Based on the robust and reliable MK3 .308 platform, the 7075-T6 receivers are machined from solid aluminum billets, and the 7.62x39 bolt is also taken from the MK3 design. The 15" RKM Key-Mod handguard includes a full length Picatinny Top Rail that is seamlessly integrated to the upper receiver. It sports a Magpul MOE pistol grip and the lower can accept any standard AK47 magazine. Release your wild side and get your own CMMG Mutant!
Specifications and Features:
CMMG Inc. MK47 Mutant AKS13 76A993C
AR/AK Hybrid Semi Auto Rifle
13" Barrel with Pinned and Welded Krink Muzzle Device
16" Overall Barrel Length with Installed Muzzle Device
Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
7075-T6 Aluminum Receivers
CMMG RKM 15" Key-Mod Handguard
Full Length Picatinny Top Rail
Magpul MOE Pistol Grip
Accepts Standard AK47 Magazines
Weight 7.4 Pounds
Black Nitride Finish
Made In The USA
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number.
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a background check. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.