For Long Range Shooters and Hunters That Need to Challenge Conventional Long Range Shooting WisdomFinally the wait is over and CMMG is excited to release a precision long range rifle capable of the type of accuracy you only thought was possible in the movies. The CMMG Endeavour 300 Mk3 series rifle is a powerful in the pursuit of long range precision shooting whether you ring steel or drop game, this rifle is the one you need.
This particular big bore AR style semi auto rifle is chambered in the hot new 6.5 Creedmoor Cartridge. Pair that with the 24" 416 Stainless Steel barrel with a 1:8" twist rate and a heavy taper profile and you have an almost unbeatable combination. Additionally the 300 Series is the top tier of production models for CMMG featuring their best furniture and accessories. In addition to the SV muzzle brake for reducing felt recoil the rifle comes standard with a free float M-LOK modular hand guard, Magpul PRS (Precision Rifle Stock) and a Geissele Automatics SSA 2-Stage Trigger system. Oh and did I mention this rifle also features a Cerakote finish. You would be hard pressed to find a firearm with a better list of features for the same price.
The Mk3 series of AR style semi auto rifles features a standard billet 7075-T6 aluminum lower receiver that is designed to works with DPMS LR-308 pattern magazines while functioning on a traditional direct gas impingement system. This rifle features a Titanium Cerakote finish on the upper/lower and the hand guard.
CMMG Endeavor 300 Series Mk3 AR Style Semi Auto Rifle (Titanium)
- Direct Gas Impingement System
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- 24" 416 Stainless Steel Barrel (Salt Bath Nitride Finish)
- Heavy Taper Pro file Barrel
- 1:8" Twist Rate
- Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum Upper Receiver
- Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum Type Lower Receiver
- Rifle Length Gas System
- CMMG SV Muzzle Device
- Barrel Threaded 5/8x24
- CMMG RML15 M-LOK Free Float Hand Guard
- CMMG Oversized Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- Magpul MOE Pistol Grip
- Magpul PRS Precision Rifle Stock (Adjustable for LOP/Cheek)
- Rifle Receiver Extension
- Ambidextrous Sling Plate
- Geissele Automatics SSA 2-Stage Trigger
- Integrated Trigger Guard
- CMMG Ambidextrous Safety Selector
- 20 Round Magazine
- Compatible with DPMS LR-308 Pattern Magazines
- Overall Length 45.2"
- Overall Weight 11lbs 5oz Unloaded
- Cerakote Finish on Upper/Lower Receivers and Hand Guard
- Titanium Finish
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.