The Aimpoint CEU gives the operator the ability to observe and/or engage a threat from a concealed or covered position. The CEU easily rotates from side to side, letting the operator safely look around either right or left-hand corners. It can also be quickly removed to rapidly return to direct engagement.
- The recommended mounting solution for the Aimpoint CEU is the Aimpoint Twist Mount base, for fast attachment and detachment. The Aimpoint Twist Mount base fits any MIL-Std 1913 Picatinny Rail.
- Comes with high rise top ring
- Designed to be compatible with all Aimpoint sights
- Designed to provide a true image, NOT a reversed mirror reflection
- Allows aiming over walls, under cars, around corners without exposing head and torso
- Does not affect the weapons point of impact
- Can be passed between team members
- Rugged, affordable device
- Small and light
- Easily removed from the weapon if necessary
- Turns a standard infantry weapon into a scouting tool
- No need to equip a team member with a specialized weapon
- Rotates a full 260
- Designed to withstand extreme conditions