Some hunting situations call for volume. The AmpliFire Series calls from Cass Creek give you the big sounds of stand-alone speakers in a compact, easy-to-transport, easy-to-use, one-piece game call. Note: The demo has a human voiceover that is not on the actual call. This is to prevent illegal downloads of our calls. Thank you for your understanding.
- Bull Reply Lonely bull replying to a cow.
- Aggressive Bull Bull defending his territory.
- Bull Grunt Bull calling for a cow.
- Mating Moose Cow being tended by a bull.
- Sparring Bulls Bulls sparring attracts other bulls and willing cows.
- Buck Grunt The communication and mating call of a buck trailing a doe.
- Tending Grunt A low-volume vocalization made by an eager buck prior to mating a doe.
- Rattling Antlers The sound of two bucks fighting often draws a third attempting to steal the doe.
- Snort/Wheeze Highly aggressive call made by a dominant buck just prior to fighting another buck.
- Lost Fawn A stressed, drawn out call often used by young deer when separated from their mother.