This knife is a tribute to Primo Carnera, illustrious boxer from Sequals (Italy), nicknamed the good giant because of the over 6.5 ft for 275 lb. weight. Of humble origin, he managed to overcome very trying moments and to assert himself on the world stage thanks to his great fighting skills which out of the ring were accompanied by unique gentleness and grit. This made him a role model for strength and integrity.
Like him, Carnera too is Friulian and aims at asserting itself on the international stage for its strength and power. Unlike what its bulkiness may suggest its primary use is peaceful.
- Handle scales are Phenol resin, impregnated into a cotton canvas
- D2 Steel Aspis Coating
- Cordura Sheath
- Overall Length: 15.25"
- Blade Length: 9.5"
- Weight: 17.5 oz
- Blade: AISI D2 tool steel, vacuum heat treatment, dual phase tempering and cryogenic heat treatment; thickness 4,8mm; HRC 58/60
- Superficial finish: Aspis black coating
- Handle: full tang with removable brown scales, made of impregnated cotton canvas with phenol resin
- Sheath: Cordura and ballistic rubber, MO.L.L.E. compatible