The Bluewater Carnage Jigging rods allow the angler to be successful due to its lightweight construction, full-range parabolic action, and backbone for lifting hard fighting bottom dwellers. The family features a super-strong one piece graphite composite blank with woven carbon fiber outer shield for superior protection.
- EVA Torque fore grips are contoured to fit the hand perfectly and eliminate the rod from twisting while under heavy load.
- A woven carbon fiber is applied as an outer shield to protect rod blanks and guide wraps
- Fuji SS N flared frames with Hardloy Inserts for superior strength. (Select Models)
- Fuji Deep Press Hardloy Guides (select models)
- Torque triangular shaped EVA grips for control
- 100% graphite blank
- Model: CARJG80130C58
- Length: 5'8"
- Pieces: 1
- Line Weight: 80-130 lbs
- Lure Weight: 6-10 oz, 170-280 g
- Guides + Tip: 8+1
- Guide Type: Fuji Hardloy/ Deep Press Inserts
- Handle: C