An Elite Combat Pistol featuring a Vortex Viper Red Dot Sight System for Enhanced AccuracyThe Canik TP9SF Elite Combat model is a special edition pistol model that was designed with the competitive and defensive shooter in mind. This is your opportunity to own the Elite combat model that all your friends will be jealous of.
This polymer striker fired handgun has all the features you have been searching for from more expensive guns that you haven't been able to justify the cost of. This particular model features a 4.78" Threaded match grade barrel paired with a striker-fired single action only trigger system with trigger safety. Additionally this model features polymer frame, loaded chamber indicator, striker status indicator, reversible magazine catch and interchangeable back straps. Upon holding the firearm you will instantly recognize the feel and have a natural grasp of the controls. Moreover the crowning jewels on this pistol are the Vortex Viper Red Dot Optic system, Salient Arms Fiber Optic Front sight and Salient Arms Magazine Well.
Canik has deep roots in the aerospace industrial sector before they began producing professional-grade striker-fired handguns at an affordable price. This is just one of the many different types of Canik firearms we have in stock here at Cheaper Than Dirt. Be sure to check out our entire selection of Canik models to pick the best one for you.
Canik TP9SF Elite Combat Semi Auto Pistol (Flat Dark Earth Finish) Specifications and Features:
- Striker Fired Pistol
- 9mm Luger
- 4.78" Match Grade Threaded Barrel
- 15 Rounds
- AFC Magazine Coating
- Industry Standard Dovetail Front Sight Cuts (Compatible with a larg e variety of aftermarket sights)
- Salient Fiber Optic Front Sight
- Vortex Viper Red Dot Sight
- Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Striker Status Indicator
- Improved Single Action Trigger
- Reversible Magazine Catch
- MIL-STD-M1913 Picatinny Accessory Rail
- Ergonomic Polymer Grip and Frame
- Interchangeable Back Straps
- Salient Arms Magazine Well
- Width 1.45"
- Height 5.27"
- Overall Length 7.87"
- Weight 1.80 lbs (Unloaded)
- Flat Dark Earth Finish with Black Accents
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
- One 15 Round Magazine
- One 18 Round Magazine (15 Round Magazine with +3 Base Pad)
- Optics Mount Plates
- Polymer Holster
- Paddle/Belt Attachment for Holster
- Interchangeable Backstraps
- Cleaning Rod
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.