When you uncase this sporting/target gun at the range, its beauty and magnetism will draw crowds. The Citori 625 Sporting is born to shoot clay birds and look good doing so. It's high-relief engraving and gold embellishments adorn both sides and bottom of the receiver. With its tapered, floating top rib, ported barrels, five Diamond Grade extended Invector-Plus choke tubes, this gun is going to increase your scores. It has a right-hand palm swell which is a raised area on the right side of the stock, which comfortably fills in your palm. It helps with swing control, follow-through and recoil. The gloss oil finish on the Grade III/IV Walnut stock sets this shotgun apart from other sporting guns.
- Five Diamond Grade extended Invector choke tubes
- Sporting recoil pad
- Triple Trigger System
- HiViz Pro-Comp fiber-optic sight
- Receiver: Steel Silver nitride finish; High-relief engraving with gold embellishment
- Barrel: Ventilated top and side rib; Tapered, floating top rib
- Action: Single selective trigger; Hammer ejectors; Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Stock: Gloss oil finish Grade III/IV Walnut stock with close radius pistol grip; Schnabel forearm
- Gauge: 410
- Chamber Size: 3"
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Overall Length: 45 1/2"
- Length of Pull: 14 3/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 9/16"
- Drop at Heel: 2 3/16"
- Chokes: Full, Improved Cylinder, Improved Modified, Modified, Skeet
- Rib Width: 3/8"
- Wood Finish: Gloss Oil Finish
- Weight: 7 lbs. 3 oz.