The 625 Field guns have a steel receiver for strength and longevity. They also rely on a solid steel dovetailed breech face and steel hinge pin, both areas of high wear on an over and under, to take the brunt of the forces that act on these critical components. Shoulder a Citori 625 Field and understand for yourself why such a well-built, solid shooting shotgun will endure the test of time through thousands of shotshell rounds..
What would you use a 625 for? Take the Citori 625 Field over under shotgun along on your hunt for geese, ducks, pheasants or any waterfowl or upland game. Of course, it can also be used for sporting, trap and skeet clay targets -- to practice up.
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones
- Three Invector choke tubes
- Receiver: Steel; Silver nitride finish; High-relief engraving
- Barrel: Lightweight profile; Ventilated rib
- Action: Single selective trigger; Hammer ejectors; Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Stock: Gloss oil finish Grade II/III Walnut stock with close radius pistol grip; Schnabel forearm
- Gauge: 410
- Chamber Size: 3"
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Overall Length: 43"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 1/2"
- Drop at Heel: 2 3/8"
- Chokes: Full, Improved Cylinder, Modified
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Wood Finish: Gloss Oil Finish
- Stock/Grip: Grade II/III Walnut
- Weight: 6 lbs. 12 oz.