Lead Free and Still Performing Like You ExpectBrowning has developed the BXS projectile to have the terminal performance you need and the lead free required by some locations. The Polymer tip ensure the positive expansion needed to provide the energy transfer to the game animal and the Nickel plated shell gives you smooth feeding and corrosion resistance you need to keep the ammo at the top of its game. Browning has a long-standing reputation in offering high-quality products for hunters and shooters alike. Browning Ammunition is designed to the highest standards of innovation, precision and technology.
Browning BXS Ammunition Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturer Number B192430001
- .300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)
- Bullet Type Tipped Solid Copper Controlled Expanding, Lead Free (BXS)
- Bullet Weight 180 Grains
- Muzzle Velocity 3000 FPS
- Muzzle Energy 3597 ft\lbs.
- Core Material Copper
- Nickel Plated Brass Casing
- Usage Hunting, Big Game, Deer
- Rounds 20 Rounds per Box