As a rule, lever-action aficionados have always had to trade away power and accuracy for quick handling and easy carrying. With the Browning BLR those compromises are a thing of the past. The design of the BLR is as modern as tomorrow with an aircraft-grade alloy receiver, glass-smooth rack and pinion system and multi-lug rotating bolt that handles many of the most popular magnum cartridges, including the fast new WSMs. The exceptional accuracy of the BLR comes from its precision machined, button-rifled barrel that puts those fast-stepping magnum bullets exactly where they're wanted. Add in the advantages of several great stock designs and finishes, a detachable box magazine, low profile adjustable sights and a wide, grooved trigger that travels with the lever to avoid pinching fingers and it's clear the Browning BLR is ready for any action.
- Recoil pad
- Separates for storage or transportation
- TRUGLO/Marbles fiber-optic front sight
- Receiver: Aircraft-grade alloy; Satin nickel finish; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Barrel: Matte stainless steel finish; Crowned muzzle; Adjustable sights; Drilled and tapped for scope mount
- Action: Lever action; Rotating bolt; Detachable box magazine
- Stock - Satin finish gray Laminate wood; Checkered straight grip
- Action Type: Short Action
- Caliber: 300 WSM
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Overall Length: 42"
- Length of Pull: 13 3/4"
- Drop at Comb: 7/8"
- Drop at Heel: 15/16"
- Rate of Twist: 1 turn in 10"
- Site Radius: 19 3/4"
- Weight: 6 ls. 12 oz.