The Big Agnes 2 Park Series Synthetic bags are cut wide and tall! It's the ideal sleeping bag for outdoor enthusiasts of a larger stature, barrel-chested strong men, or for folks who just want more wiggle room to move around at night. The Whiskey Park is perfect for hunting camps, base camping, or road tripping in cooler climates. Slip a 25" wide pad into this Big Agnes System bag, which utilize the full pad sleeve design. Double zippers and top corner hand pockets will have you feeling just like you're in your comforter at home. The Park bags' unique quilt-like construction turns your bag into a backcountry bed. So comfortable you'll never want to go home!
- 6' feet 6" inches long
- Nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- 25" width offers extra girth
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together our left and right zip bags with same size zipper
- No draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable cotton/polyester blend with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Synthetic Insulation: Thermolite Quallofil - Short staple synthetic fibers with a patented seven-hole construction
- Color: Rust/Coal
- Fill Type: Thermolite Quallofil
- Fill Weight: 3lb
- Bag Weight: 6lb 5oz
- Shoulde r Girth: 80.5"
- Hip Girth: 74.5"
- Foot Girth: 66"
- Stuff Sack Size: XXL 12" x 23"
- Compressed Bag Size: 11" x 12"