The Battles striking cosmetics, durable design, and silky smooth drag is a few of the many reasons why so many anglers fish this reel. The Battles full metal body construction allows it to maintain precision gear alignment under severe punishment while its Techno-Balanced rotor ensures a smooth retrieve. From tuna to trout, the Battle was designed to perform and engineered to last.
- No backing is needed because of the rubber gasket keeps super lines from slipping.
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Full Metal Body
- A full metal body and sideplate keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads.
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Infinite anti-reverse
- Techno-balanced rotor gives smooth retrieves
- Stainless steel main shaft
- 6 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Machined and anodized aluminum handle with soft touch knob
- Model: BTL1000
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 180/2 115/4 80/6
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb): 160/6 130/8 115/10
- Bearings: 6+1
- Max Drag: 7lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 5.2:1
- Line Retrieve: 20in.
- Weight: 7.9oz.