#10 Can of Beef Stroganoff. Beef and wild forest mushrooms in a sour cream sauce over noodles. The Can includes 16 servings and has a 25-year shelf life. Just Add Boiling Water to Prepare.
- Once the can is open, contents should be consumed within seven days.
- In between consumption, reclose the can with the plastic lid provided. Store at room temperature (70F) or below.
- The lower the temperature of storage, the longer the shelf life will be.
- Temperatures of freezing or lower ( 32F) should be avoided as it may affect the integrity of the can. Cans should be stored OFF the floor in a dry, well ventilated area.
- Rehydration time doubles every 5,000 feet of elevation gain. Our directions are set for 5,000 feet.