ATI Is Excited to Release the Lightweight and Powerful ATI Omni Hybrid Maxx AR-15 Semi Automatic RifleThe American Tactical Imports Omni Hybrid Maxx P3P boils down to pure polymer performance by way of a fully patented metal reinforced polymer upper receiver and lower receiver combo. The lower features a patented hammer and trigger pin retainment system which prevents movement from the hammer and trigger pin during firing. Additionally the over-molded metal inserts reinforce the buffer tube housing, rear takedown pin, and front pivot pin housing. This allows for metal on metal contact at the critical stress points which increases strength and durability from recoil and sustained firing. The Saf-T-First Nano Composite Parts Kit comes standard on this rifle along with the hammer, trigger, Disconnector, takedown pins, safety selector, magazine release and detents are all made from the nano composite material that is just as strong as metal components but at only half the weight.
American Tactical Imports Omni Hybrid Maxx AR-15 Semi Auto Rifle (Black/Sniper Grey) Specifications and Features:
- ATI ATIGOMX556P3P15S
- AR-15 Semi Automatic Rifle
- Direct Gas Impingement System
- 5.56 NATO (Accepts .223 Remington)
- 16" M4 Profile Barrel (Phosphate Coated)
- 1:8" Twist Rate
- Patented Omni Hybrid Upper/Lower Receivers With Front/Rear Metal Inserts
- 15" KeyMod Free Float Rail System
- Flat Top Upper/Optics Ready Upper
- 30 Round Magazine
- Accepts Standard Pattern AR-15 Magazines
- Carbine Receiver Extension
- Alpha Collapsible Stock
- NANO Composite Lower Parts Kit
- Lo Profile Gas Block
- Overall Length 32.25" Collapsed to 35.5" Extended
- Overall Weight 6.5lbs
- Matte Black Finish On Hand Guard and Furniture
- Sniper Grey Finish On Receivers
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.