Hatsan Long Barrel PCP Air Rifle will deliver more knockdown power than an alloy-tested airgun with the same FPS rating. This multi-shot pcp model from Hatsan delivers 10 shots in one clip. The adjustable butt pad, dual accessory rail, detachable air cylinder and adjustable cheeck piece flexible for any shooter. The extended length barrel was designed to accurately handle the higher velocity incorported in this model. Hatsan really thought of everything with this gun! Hatsan airguns offer specialty features that come standard within the product line to provide shooters with a better shooting experience.
- Precision-Rifled Choked Barrel
- Anti-Double Pellet Feed
- Highly Textured Foregrip and Thumbhole for Superior Control
- Lightweight PCP
- Built-in Pressure Gauge
- Detachable Aluminum Air Cylinder
- Ambidextrous and Ergonomic Design
- Patented Anti-Knock System: Prevents gas from leaking when gun is knocked or bounced.
- A drop safety interlock device to eliminate accidental firing if airgun is dropped (whether or not the safety is on)
- Automatic return of trigger to full engagement if finger pressure is released after engaging in first stage of firing cycle
- Three-point adjustment to control trigger load, first and second stages of firing cycle, and length of trigger travel while maintaining full sear engagement
- Caliber: .177
- Barrel Length: 22.80"
- Maximum Muzzle Velocity: 1170 fps
- Fiber Optic Sights Diameters, Rear: .035" Green
- Fiber Optic Sights Diameters, Front: .060" Red
- Energy: 27 ft lb
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Air Tube Volume: 230cc
- Fill Pressure: 200 Bar
- Shots Per Fill: 80 +/-
- Stock: Advanced polymer / Montecarlo cheekpiece / Adjustable butt pad
- Finish: Black
- Overall Length: 4 2.7"
- Weight: 8.60 lbs