Arsenal, Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of semi-auto rifles, is proud to offer to American shooters the Bulgarian-made SAM7SF. This 7.62x39 caliber rifle combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. From its unique right-side folding tubular buttstock to its 24x1.5mm muzzle threads with muzzle brake, every component of the SAM7SF is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate service. The SAM7SF rifle is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm.
Arsenal's Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7SF receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, Arsenal's hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminatedby the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, Arsenal's meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequalled strength, precision and durability.
SAM7SF-84 | SAM7SF model 7.62x39mm caliber rifle, milled and forged receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, 24x1.5mm muzzle right hand threads, muzzle brake, bayonet and accessory lugs, right-side folding tubular buttstock, black polymer pistol grip and handguards, stainless steel head shield, ambidextrous safety lever, scope rail, sectional cleaning rod, a 10-round magazine, sl ing, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
- 100% new-production parts and components.
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier, anddouble-hook trigger
- Cold hammer-forged 16.3" barrel from Arsenal's Bulgarian factory,built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
| || |
- Removable muzzle brake with 24x1.5mm right hand threads.
- AK scope rail.
- Arsenal, Inc.'s US made hammer forged and machined trigger
- 922(r) compliant with US or imported magazines.
- Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies.
- Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
- Total Length: 970mm (38.2")
- Folded length: 720mm (28.4")
- Barrel Length: 415 mm (16.3")
- Number of grooves: 4
- Weight without Magazine: 3.85kg (8.5 lbs.)
- Muzzle Velocity: 710 m/s
| || |