Arsenal SAM7R 7.62x39, Scope Rail, milled receiver, Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System Intermediate Length Buttstock
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check. Learn more
- Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer. Click here to see BATFE form "Transaction Record Part 1".
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
- Purchasing a Firearm Online
Arsenal, Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of semi-auto rifles is proud to offer the Bulgarian-made milled and forged receiver semi-auto rifle, the SAM7R-66. This rifle is calibered in 7.62x39mm and combines authentic, high-quality features. This rifle is detailed from its intermediate-length buttstock with included trapdoor for cleaning kit compartment and storage; included sling swivel, side scope rail, US made pistol grip, US made Picatinny Quad-rail system to its removable four-port muzzle brake. Every component of this beautifully made SAM7R-66 semi-auto rifle is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate service.
Milled and Forged Receiver, Exclusive for Arsenal’s New SAM7R-66 — 7.62x39mm Caliber Semi-Auto Rifle Each process for the receiver is from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. The known process for milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but NOT these rifles. Each SAM7R-66 semi-auto rifle is produced stronger with finer-grained steel and internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process from Arsenal’s hot-die hammer forging system. To describe the process for each forged receiver blank, it requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly alone that makes it a complex and time-intensive production piece, but Arsenal’s meticulous attention to detail delivers unequalled strength, precision and durability for each milled receiver SAM7R-66 Rifle. Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System. The PR-01 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System provides superior platform for wide range of attachments, including optics, flash lights, las ers, forward grips, and other accessories of your choice. FEATURES
Picatinny Quad-Rail System for attaching Lasers, Flashlights, and Optics
- 100% new-production parts and components.
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier, and double-hook trigger
- Cold hammer-forged 16.3” barrel from Arsenal’s Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Removable 4-port muzzle brake with 14x1mm left-hand threads.
- AK scope rail.
- Intermediate length US-made 10” trapdoor buttstock. (Total length of pull 13.4”.)
- 922(r) compliant with US or imported magazines.
Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
- Total Length: 927mm (36.5”)
- Barrel Length: 415 mm
- Weight without Magazine: 3.67kg (8 lbs.)
- Muzzle Velocity: 710 m/s
- Rate of Fire (practical): 40 rds/min
- Twist Rate: 1 in 240 mm
- Effective Range: 400 m
- Max Effective Range: 1350 m
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number.
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a background check. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.