Arsenal, Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of semi-auto rifles is proud to offer the Bulgarian-made milled and forged receiver semi-auto rifle, the SAM7R-66. This rifle is calibered in 7.62x39mm and combines authentic, high-quality features. This rifle is detailed from its intermediate-length buttstock with included trapdoor for cleaning kit compartment and storage; included sling swivel, side scope rail, US made pistol grip, US made Picatinny Quad-rail system to its removable four-port muzzle brake. Every component of this beautifully made SAM7R-66 semi-auto rifle is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate service.
Milled and Forged Receiver, Exclusive for Arsenal’s New SAM7R-66 — 7.62x39mm Caliber Semi-Auto Rifle Each process for the receiver is from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. The known process for milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but NOT these rifles. Each SAM7R-66 semi-auto rifle is produced stronger with finer-grained steel and internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process from Arsenal’s hot-die hammer forging system. To describe the process for each forged receiver blank, it requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly alone that makes it a complex and time-intensive production piece, but Arsenal’s meticulous attention to detail delivers unequalled strength, precision and durability for each milled receiver SAM7R-66 Rifle. Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System. The PR-01 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System provides superior platform for wide range of attachments, including optics, flash lights, las ers, forward grips, and other accessories of your choice. FEATURES
Picatinny Quad-Rail System for attaching Lasers, Flashlights, and Optics
- 100% new-production parts and components.
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier, and double-hook trigger
- Cold hammer-forged 16.3” barrel from Arsenal’s Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Removable 4-port muzzle brake with 14x1mm left-hand threads.
- AK scope rail.
- Intermediate length US-made 10” trapdoor buttstock. (Total length of pull 13.4”.)
- 922(r) compliant with US or imported magazines.
Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
- Total Length: 927mm (36.5”)
- Barrel Length: 415 mm
- Weight without Magazine: 3.67kg (8 lbs.)
- Muzzle Velocity: 710 m/s
- Rate of Fire (practical): 40 rds/min
- Twist Rate: 1 in 240 mm
- Effective Range: 400 m
- Max Effective Range: 1350 m