DESCRIPTIONThe Armasight Helios line is the latest and most technologically advanced family of thermal imaging bi-oculars on the market today. Bi-ocular design is better for sustained viewing periods and improved depth perception. Thermal imaging technology allows you to detect targets by cutting through snow, dust, smoke, fog, haze, and other atmospheric obscurants. Unlike the use of laser targeting or nearinfrared illumination to augment night vision equipment, Helios thermal imagers are extremely difficult to detect with other devices, as they emit no visible light or RF energy.
FEATURES- The lightest and most compact scope in its class
- User selectable NTSC or PAL format
- Easy and Intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Digital E-Zoom: 1x, 2x and 4x
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color modes
- Extended operation time with optional external battery power supply
- Recording: video output /optional Video Recorder with onboard replay
- Waterproof, CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- Made in USA
SPECIFICATION- Magnification (NTSC/PAL) 3x - 12x - Objective Lens Type Germanium - Type of Focal Plane Array FLIR Tau 2 - Pixel Array Format 336 256 - Pixel Size 17 m - Color White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color modes - Exit Pupil Diameter, mm 10 - Controls Direct - Objective Focal Length 42mm - Objective F-number 1:1 - Eye Relief 45mm - Focusing Range 5 to infinity - Power Supply 2x CR123A (3V) - Environmental Rating Waterproof - Operating Temperature -40 to +50 C (-40 to +122 F) - Battery Life at 20 C (68 F) 3 Hrs - Storage T emperature -50 to +70 C (-58 to +158 F) - Dimensions (mm/in) 238 100 62 /9.4 3.9 2.4 - Weight (kg/lbs) 0.8 / 1.8 - Warranty 3 Years
Be the first to review this product.