Pick a stump, any stump. Light up a line of lilies. Drop a little crank bait depth charge into one of those little dark, ugly places that only a hog would call home. This is when Evercast s Forge Spinning reels show their true colors. Each one features a wicked-smooth 11+1 ball bearing system and a multi-stack drag in case you hook into something worthy. Forge reels implement a 5.0:1 gear ratio and a high strength aluminum bail wire wraps the line evenly around the T6 aluminum spool. The anti-reverse easy to get to under the anodized aluminum forged frame. Sound good? Then get out on the water and let the trophies say hello to your little friend!
- 11+1 Ball Bearing System. Multi-Stack Drag System. High Strength, Lightweight Aluminum Bail Wire.
- 5.2:1 Gear Ratio. Geared Specifically for Smooth, Silent Retrieve.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Spool. High Strength Anodized Aluminum Forged Frame.
- Two-Piece, Crank Knob EVA Handle. Easily Accessible, Underbody Anti-Reverse.
- Pinion Supported by Two Precision Ball Bearings