Ahi USA 400 SERIES 6 panel nets feature Premium Green UBE Chip Monofilament Netting, 5/8" square mesh, 90lbs test braille lines, and 1.15 lbs of lead weight per radius foot. A 30 ft handline is secured with a heavy-duty anodized swivel. Each net is packed in a reusable hard plastic container. Double selvage adds 2X the strength in critical stress points. Balanced lead distribution provides a quicker sink rate. High quality thick braille lines reinforce the overall support strength of the net. The assembly line is made from premium treated nylon and is interlooped multiple times around the leadline, reinforcing the connections with the net panels. Application: 5" - 12" Bait.
- 6 panel construction with double selvage.
- Premium Green UBE Chip Monofilament Netting - 5/8" Mesh.
- 1.25 LBS of lead weight per foot.
- 90lbs test braille lines.
- Reusable hard plastic container.