The Revo SX dropped over 2 ounces from the previous model taking lightweight design to the next level and reducing the weight by 25%. A more powerful D2 Gear System, the next generation of Duragear, provides enhanced efficiency and precision when the water. The upgraded X2- Crftic alloy frame provides more advanced corrosion protection while the handle sideplate is constructed from weight reducing C6 carbon. A wider Infini II spool design improves casting performance and the legendary Carbon Matrix ensures smooth, consistent drag pressure when hooked into the hardest fighting fish.
- 9 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation.
- X2- Crftic alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance.
- C6 carbon handle sideplate provides significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability.
- Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range.
- D2 Gear Design provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability.