Brownings A-Bolt II stainless Eclipse is offered in a wide selection of short action calibers. It has a laminated grey satin finish monte carlo stock that affords better control on the bench and in the field. Additional features include an anti bind bolt with 60 degree throw, adjustable stainless steel trigger, and factory installed sling swivels. All models are drilled and tapped for scope mounts and select models come equipped with the Boss system.
- Sling swivel studs installed, Recoil pad, BOSS and BOSS-CR option
- Receiver - Stainless steel, Matte finish, Glass bedded, Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Barrel - Heavy stainless steel, Matte finish, Free floating, Hand chambered, Target crown
- Action - Bolt-action, 60 bolt lift, Non-rotating bolt sleeve, Adjustable stainless steel trigger Detachable box magazine, Hinged floorplate, Top-tang safety
- Stock - Laminated gray satin finish, Thumbhole grip, Monte Carlo cheekpiece, Checkered
- Caliber: 308 Win.
- Action Type: Short Action
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Nominal Overall Length: 45 3/4"
- Nominal Length of Pull: 13 3/4"
- Nominal Drop at Comb: 5/8"
- Nominal Drop at Heel: 1/2"
- Nominal Weight: 9 lbs. 14 oz.
- Rate of Twist: 1 turn in 12 "
- Metal Finish: Stainless
- Wood Finish: Satin Finish
- Stock / Grip: Gray Laminate