The Jigmaster was one of the earliest designed casting reels from PENN and is still going strong as a favorite casting reel for anglers fishing the Albacore Day Boats on the West Coast, as well as Kingfish anglers in the Southeast. One of the earliest designs, the Jigmaster features a quick take-apart feature that allows anglers to change spools (and line classes) while on the water when the fish become line and leader shy and the scaling down of tackle is required. Matched up with the Penn Slammer, the Jigmaster combo is a perfectly balanced live bait combo.
- Jigmaster Reel
- Lightweight, one-piece, open-top graphite frame
- Quick take apart frame makes it easy to change spools with different line weights
- High-strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Counter-balanced handle with oversized paddle knobs
- Slammer Rod
- 1-Piece tubular graphite composite blank
- Graphite reel seat
- EVA grips
- Graphite gimbal with cover
- Model: 95011
- Reel: 500L
- Line Capacity: 300yds/30lbs
- Rod: SL1740C70CR
- Length: 7'0"
- Pieces: 1
- Line Weight: 17-40lbs.
- Handle: EVA