Jeff Legerton has been with Buck Knives for 30 years and has spent over 15 years working in our Custom Shop and Specials Department. It was immediately noticed that his creativity inspired designs with very unique elements and prompted us to showcase him as a designer. This 927 Skinner is a design, never before put into production at Buck Knives. Created with a beautiful handle of Buffalo and Honey Jasper with a large Nickel Silver guard, this knife is too beautiful to use, but would be most effective if ones chooses to do so!
- Blade: 4 4/5" (12.2 cm) drop point
- Mirror polished 420HC steel
- Thickness: 0.120"
- Length: 9 1/2" (24.1 cm) overall
- Weight: 9.7 oz. (275 g)
- Handle: Buffalo and Honey Jasper with Nickel Silver guard
- Stand: Walnut with Buffalo holders
- Extras: Certificate of Authenticity, serialized with a total quantity of 250