Famous knife designer, Wilde Bill Cody, has been designing for Buck Knives since the 1970s. His Native American heritage and exceptional artistry skills allow him to create beautiful and unique knives. This year he custom designed a set from red stabilized cedar featuring a beautiful turquoise spacer. With only 250 of each knife being created, each blade is mirror polished and is enhanced with his custom file work.
- Blade: 6 1/4" (15.9 cm) Straight-back bowie
- Mirror polished 420HC steel with custom file work
- Thickness: 0.178"
- Length: 11 3/4" (30.0 cm) overall
- Weight: 13.4 oz. (380 g)
- Handle: Red stabilized cedar with turquoise spacer
- Sheath: Genuine distressed leather, brown
- Extras: Certificate of Authenticity, serialized with a total quantity of 250