Custom Legacy artist, Michael Prater has created a beautiful 112 Ranger and a 113 Ranger Skinner from unique materials such as black jet, eggshell and nickel silver. Prater has been customizing knives since 1981, but began Painted Pony in 2003. He is well known for his use of rare materials and his hand detailed custom work on his blades.
- Blade: 3 1/8" drop point, mirror polished 420HC steel with custom filework
- Thickness: 0.120"
- Length: 7 1/4" (18.4 cm) overall
- Weight: 5.2 oz. (147.4 g)
- Handle: Black Jet and Eggshell with aluminum frame
- Case: Glass top display case
- Extras: Certificate of Authenticity, serialized with a total quantity of 100