Custom knife designer, Wilde Bill Cody is famous in this industry for his creations, and has been
designing for Buck Knives for nearly 40 years. His Native American heritage and exceptional artistry skills allow him to create beautiful and unique knives. This year he custom designed a set crafted from Elk antler featuring Bloody Jasper and a grizzly bear inlay. Each blade is mirror polished and is enhanced with his custom file work. These three knives are each serialized only to 250, and come with distressed leather sheaths.
- Blade: 2 3/4" (7.0 cm) drop point
- Mirror polished 420HC steel with custom filework
- Thickness: 0.096"
- Length: 3 3/4" (9.5 cm) closed
- Weight: 3.0 oz. (85.4 g)
- Handle: Genuine Elk antler, Nickel Silver and Bloody Jasper with Bear inlay
- Sheath: Genuine distressed leather, brown
- Certificate of Authenticity, serialized with a total quantity of 250