Hours of hand craftsmanship go into each David Yellowhorse knife. Yellowhorse is a
celebrated Navajo artist and craftsman, who continues to transform Buck Knives into classic
works of art. For 2013 he brings us a beautiful 500 Duke. This handcrafted handle is made
from Turquoise and Black Jet, and Nickel Silver. Yellowhorse creates such exquisite pieces
that collectors everywhere anxiously await to see his latest work.
- Blade: 3" (7.6 cm) drop point,
- Mirror polished 420HC steel
- Thickness: 0.110"
- Length: 4 1/4" (10.8 cm) closed
- Weight: 4.6 oz. (130.4 g)
- Handle: Turquoise and Black Jet with Nickel Silver bolsters
- CASE Glass top display case
- Certificate of Authenticity, serialized with a total quantity of 100