Browning Bruiser Gun Cases offer exceptional protection for firearms during airline travel and transportation. The high-density polyethylene double wall construction makes this case one tough Bruiser. Foam inserts can be extended outward to keep guns separated and protected, or pushed inward if not needed. A tongue and groove lid with O-ring seal provides greater weather-resistance, while recessed wheels ensure easy mobility. Additionally, corrosion-inhibiting Zerust inserts are added to each case to help protect firearms from rust. Available in double rifle or takedown models.
- Shell: Double wall high-density plate texturing
- Padding Type: High-density foam with extendable foam insert barriers
- Hinge: Tough Lock
- Latch: Three locking points for padlocks
- Rounded corners, Recessed handles
- Purge valve
- Tongue and groove lid with O-ring seal
- Corrosion-inhibiting Zerust inserts
- Recessed wheels
- Airline approved
- Style/Description: Bruiser Taken Down
- Padding: High-Density Foam
- Shell: Double Wall High-Density
- Color: Black
- Outer Dimensions: 38" x 14" x 5"