To celebrate this 25 year milestone, Outdoor Edge is producing a limited run of 250 individual serial numbered Pro-Guide knives with Turkish walnut handles and mosaic pins. Each knives comes with a laser engraved walnut display case, hand tooled leather sheath and certificate of authenticity. Outdoor Edge has teamed up with professional guide/outfitter and TV personality Fred Eichler to offer hunters the same custom knife design Fred has used for years. The Fred Eichler Pro-Guide is a hand crafted drop point fixed blade skinner with 3-1/4 mirror polished German 1.4116 stainless steel blade (7-1/2 overall). The full tang handle is contoured from Turkish walnut with red Micarta spacer and mosaic pins, with a mirror polished 420 stainless steel guard. Gripping serrations on top of the blade ensure greater control when skinning and caping. The Fred Eichler Pro-Guide comes complete with a hand tooled side-carry leather belt sheath
- Knife Blade: 3.25" (8.3cm) Overall: 7.7" (19.6cm)
- Blade Steel: 3 1/4" mirror polished German 1.4116 Stainless Steel
- Handle: Turkish Walnut with red Micarta Spacer and mosaic pins
- Guard: Polished Stainless Steel
- Sheath: Side-Carry Hand tooled USA leather
- Total weight: 5.7 ounces.