Typically ships within 1 to 3 business days.
Be Ready With Midwest
Midwest Industries let you replace the plastic back plate on your Ruger PC9 Carbine Takedown Model with a rugged aluminum one that has 3 anti-rotation QD sockets. These butt plate is the same thickness so your LOP will not change Get out there with Midwest.
All of Midwest Industries products focus on providing top notch quality and reliability you expect from products made in the U.S.A. Backed by Midwest Industries Lifetime Warranty.
Midwest Industries Ruger PC9 Carbine Takedown Model Back Plate Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturers Number MI-PC9QDSP
- Replaces the factory plastic spacer plate with a rugged aluminum one
- Same thickness as factory plate so no change in length of pull
- Three anti-rotation QD sockets, one on each side and one on the bottom
- Constructed of 6061 Aluminum Type 3 Hard Coated
- Weight 3.2 oz
- Uses factory stock bolts for install
- MI Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Made in U.S.A. with a lifetime warranty
Ruger PC9/40 Carbine Takedown Model