Typically ships within 1 to 3 business days.
Midwest Industries Products are 100% made in the USA and Include a Manufacturers Lifetime Warranty
Midwest Industries is a firearms industry leading manufacturer of parts and accessories for today's modern platforms. With ingenuity and cutting edge development Midwest Industries is on the forefront of research and development and they continue to push the edge of the envelope with new designs. All Midwest industries parts are backed by a manufacturers lifetime warranty and all of their parts are made right here in the United States of America.
Midwest Industries Ruger PC Carbine Extended M-LOK Hand Guard (Matte Black) Specifications and Features:
- Midwest Industries MI-CRPC9X
- Ruger PC Carbine Extended Hand Guard
- 14" Extended Length
- Lightweight design with a slim profile
- True Free Float Design
- Mounting bolt and wrench included
- Three built in anti-rotation QD sockets
- Features 8 sides of M-LOK slots
- 5-slot polymer M-LOK rail included
- Weight 11.9 oz installed
- Construction from 6061 Aluminum, Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized for a lifetime of service
- Fully dehorned for a non-abrasive, comfortable feel
- MI Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Made in America
- US Patent Pending
- Matte Black
PLEASE NOTE - THE EXTENDED MI-CRPC9X HAND GUARD IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FIBER OPTIC FRONT SIGHTS. THE HAND GUARD OBSTRUCTS THE FRONT SIGHT FIBER OPTIC PIN.